Colorite Aerotube Porous aeration diffuser tube provides effective diffused aeration at a low cost due to its high porosity and low pressure loss.
- Standard bubble size of 1-3mm in freshwater
- Bubble size approx 1mm in saltwater
- 61gm’s of oxygen in freshwater and 151gm’s in saltwater per meter per hour at a depth of 1 meter.
- 37lpm of air flow per meter of tube to operate
- Can be run by lower pressure high output compressors or air blowers
- 2.7kg’s to 3.6kg’s of oxygen per horsepower in freshwater
- Up to 6.8kg’s of oxygen per horsepower in saltwater.
- Higher oxygen transfer at greater water depth
Compared to paddlewheels at only 0.8-1.4kg’s of oxygen per horsepower this represents significant increases in efficiency for aeration systems.
Colorite Aerotube offers the following features:
– Anti fouling properties
– Mixing and circulation of bottom water creating both horizontal and vertical mixing throughout the pond
– De-stratification, equalizing temperature and dissolved oxygen
– Oxygenation of bottom sediment in ponds due to high volume mixing
– Directional flow in tanks and ponds with the use of airlifts and directional plates
– Low energy costs compared to other aeration technologies
– Reusable and long lifespan, easily cleaned
– Available in a variety of configurations such as prefabricated diffusers, per meter, in grids and pre fabricated airlifts and diffuser rings
– 3rd party validated oxygen transfer rate, OTE%’s and quality construction
Colorite aerotube has been used successfully in the following applications:
– small and Large volume airlifts for recirculating aquaculture systems
– Airlifts and complete aeration systems for aquaculture ponds
– Aeration systems for recirculating aquaculture systems
– Water storage aeration
– Live seafood system aeration
– Wastewater and remediation pond aeration