Colorite Aerotube diffuser tubing
Colorite Aerotube diffuser tubing provides effective diffused aeration at a low cost due to its high porosity and low pressure loss.
Just like normal diffusers, Colorite Aerotube diffuser tubing offers fine to medium sized bubbles that are ideal for aeration and degassing.
Colorite Aerotube diffuser tubing is available:
- Per meter
- Per roll (60 meters)
- Self weighted diffusers of various shapes and lengths for culture tanks and small ponds
- Airlifts – floating and complete with blowers or without for connecting to centralised aeration systems
- Standard bubble size of 1-3mm in freshwater
- Bubble size approx 1mm in saltwater
- 61gm’s of oxygen in freshwater and 151gm’s in saltwater per meter per hour at a depth of 1 meter.
- 37lpm of air flow per meter of tube to operate
- Can be run by lower pressure high output compressors or air blowers
- 2.7kg’s to 3.6kg’s of oxygen per horsepower in freshwater
- Up to 6.8kg’s of oxygen per horsepower in saltwater.
- Higher oxygen transfer at greater water depth
Why is Colorite Aerotube diffuser tubing so good? Compared to paddle wheels at only 0.8-1.4kg’s of oxygen per horsepower this represents significant increases in efficiency for aeration systems.