Aeroqual Ambient Ozone Monitors
Aeroqual Ambient Ozone Monitors provide operators with the ability to not only alert you via alarms to ambient atmospheric ozone concentrations, but also, in the case of the fixed monitors, control and shut down ozone producing equipment for workplace heath and safety.
Why choose an ozone sensor from Aeroqual?
Aeroqual’s ozone sensors are recognized for having laboratory precision whilst still being affordable and easy to use in the field. Our range of ozone monitoring products spans portable and fixed instruments, as well as some OEM-ready sensor modules. These products are used all over the world in the laboratories and workplaces of blue chip companies like Samsung, Unilever, and Tesla Motors.
Unique GSS ozone sensor technology
Aeroqual ozone sensors provide high accuracy and precision at an affordable price. The OZL (0-0.5 ppm) and OZU (0-0.15 ppm), and OZS (0-0.05 ppm) sensors all use Aeroqual’s proprietary gas sensitive semiconductor (GSS) sensors which incorporate a dynamic baseline adjustment to reduce sensor drift. These sensors provide analyzer-like performance, with 1ppb detection limits, yet cost as much as 4-5 times less then the most cost effective ozone analyzers on the market.
Interchangeable sensors – more monitoring for your money
All of our Aeroqual Ambient Ozone Monitors have been designed to be compatible with multiple sensors – either sensor heads or sensor modules. There is a long list of sensors to choose from – several different ozone sensors plus a whole range of gases incl. CO, CO2, VOCs, and SO2. This let you expand your monitor from ozone only to a multi-purpose air quality instrument.
Electrochemical ozone sensors for fast response
Our EOZ sensor (0-10 ppm) incorporates a Kalman filter and advanced signal processing to give excellent linearity across the entire range. The logged value updates every 4 seconds making this sensor an excellent choice for leak detection and health and safety monitoring where the user is moving quickly between locations. Because the sensors can be swapped in and out – most monitors can harness both ozone sensor technologies in the same device.
Portable Ozone Monitors
Portable Aeroqual Ambient Ozone Monitors are simple tools for Health and Safety Managers and individuals alike to gather real-time information on ozone levels both indoors and outdoors.
- 1 – 100ppb measurement range
- Interchangeable ozone sensor heads
- Can be wall-mounted
- Comes with a long- life lithium battery
- High and low alarm (Series 300 / Series 500)
- Data logging capability (Series 500)
Aeroqual Ambient Ozone Monitors are widely recognised and used for its proprietary best-in-class ozone technology that delivers highly selective ozone measurement at low concentrations (down to 1 ppb). They can be used both for indoor and outdoor air monitoring. They are ideal for:
- Process monitoring and control
- Detecting ozone leaks
- Ensuring workplace health and safety
- Mapping outdoor ambient ground-level ozone
- As an educational tool for students to understand outdoor ozone pollution
- Personal monitoring
Our portable Aeroqual Ambient Ozone Monitors can measure up to 5 different ozone ranges, depending on your requirements. All our ozone sensors are made by Aeroqual using unique Gas Sensitive Semiconductor (GSS) technology. Aeroqual’s GSS technology allows ppb level detection of ozone with high accuracy and stability. Our ozone sensors are best-in-class for measuring ozone at low concentrations, particularly in the 1-100 ppb range.
|0 – 0.15ppm||GSS||Outdoor environmental; indoor health and safety|
|0 – 0.5ppm||GSS||Indoor health and safety; process control|
|0 – 10ppm||GSE*||Indoor health and safety; process control|
|0 – 10ppm||GSS||Indoor health and safety; process control|
|0 – 0.05ppm||GSS||Targeted ozone measurements|
*In response to requests for an ozone sensor with a wide range and fast speed response, Aeroqual introduced an electromechanical ozone sensor head. The 0 – 10ppm Gas Sensitive Electrochemical (GSE) type is a wide range ozone sensor head with a fast speed response and good accuracy. It is ideal for process control applications and industrial health & safety monitoring where VOCs may be present and ozone measurements below 0.1ppm is not required.
Series 500 – Portable Ozone Monitor
- Fits comfortably in the hand
- One monitor compatible with four different types of ozone sensor
- Data logged directly onto monitor base
- Audible alarm functionality
- Changing sensors takes seconds and can be done anywhere
- Remote sensor capability
- Long life lithium battery technology
- Zero and span calibrate in the field
- Free PC software (Windows 7, 8, XP compatible)
- Connect direct to PC via USB
Fixed Ozone monitors
Fixed Ozone Monitors – Aeroqual Ambient Ozone Monitors use our best-in-class ozone sensor technology, so you can accurately measure and monitor ozone levels to comply with process control and health and safety:
- 1 – 100 ppb measurement range
- Measures ozone continuously
- Active sampling for high accuracy
- Configurable alarm and control outputs
- PC data logging and real-time network capability
- Lightweight and easy to mount
- IP-rated enclosure (SM70, Series 930)
Our Fixed Ozone Monitors are designed to measure and control ozone concentrations so that you can:
- Control an external device, such as an ozone generator
- Activate an alarm for exceedances
- Monitor ozone levels for Health and Safety
- Centrally monitor and control ozone levels across a facility, using a network of monitors
SM70 – Fixed Ozone Monitor
- Plug and play monitor
- Real-time gas concentrations shown continuously on display
- Multiple outputs for control of external devices e.g. an ozone generator
- Alarm options to signal gas exceedances for health and safety
- Active sampling for improved accuracy
- Replaceable gas sensor board
- Compatible with three ranges of ozone sensors
- Leak detection
- Health and safety monitoring
- Industrial Process control
- Indoor air quality monitoring